We respect and embrace diversity and inclusion:
- We embrace diversity, equality, and inclusion (DE&I) at all levels of our organisation and are committed to ensuring there are no forms of discrimination against gender, religion, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, and many more.
- This is echoed in our DE&I policy. It is reflected across the whole of Proteus, from recruitment and selection, through to succession planning and employee welfare initiatives.
We recruit and retain people from a diverse talent pool and strive to build cultures where difference is valued:
- Our recruitment process is fair and bias-free and aims to attract a wide variety of candidates.
- Our fair grading structure and rewards and incentives provide opportunities for diversity to thrive.
- Proteus pledges to be a ‘lifetime employer’ ensuring we support our employees and adapt our working arrangements to any scenario that may arise in their lives.
We support industry efforts to improve progress on diversity and inclusion:
- DE&I is embedded in our culture and growth. In the last year, we have increased the number of women in our business from 20% to 34%.
- We are determined to encourage further equality and actively celebrate and promote gender equality in the consulting industry.