About the role:
Proteus is a change consultancy, but data and insights underpin everything we do. The information we share with clients helps drive game-changing decisions, and enable major transformation programmes in every sector – from finance to charitable organisations. And like you, we want that information to be as clear, exciting and inspiring as it can be.
In this new role, you’ll work with the product team, as well as our consultants, to create knowledge assets and client presentations that bring data and insights to life. The main focus will be creating presentations, as well as supporting collateral, proposals and knowledge content. But whatever you’re creating; you’ll want it to feel fresh, interesting and on-brand.
What you’ll do
As we’ve said, this is a new role for us, so we’ll be keen to hear how you think things should be done. But we expect it’ll involve defining briefs, reviewing the content, creating storyboards, and bringing it all together to work up final presentations that clients will love.
In terms of how you’ll do it, we’re open-minded about that too. You might prefer to work directly in Powerpoint, or you might design and import elements from elsewhere. Or both. We hire specialists because we value and trust them to do what they do best, so if you have a unique way of doing things, that works for us. What matters is that you thrive on data storytelling and creative problem-solving.
- +2 years experience of design and presentation production, in a corporate environment producing B2B communications.
- Experienced in creating PowerPoint templates and engaging presentations for a variety of purposes such as; events & conferences, sales pitches and internal communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, producing materials to the highest standard of quality and accuracy while working at pace.
- Good graphic design background and a varied portfolio that demonstrates full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign or other design tools.
- Confident working independently as well as part of a team, able to bring fresh ideas and approaches with a collaborative approach to all tasks.
- Liaising directly with colleagues across the business where appropriate to develop briefs, suggesting creative solutions to briefs and getting input to presentation materials.
- Understanding of change management or project delivery beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent full-time contract
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or Proteus offices in London or Edinburgh
- Open leave policy and unlimited PTO
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension Scheme with 5% Employer Contribution
- Quarterly all-company social events
What it’s like to work here
Although we’re based in various locations across the UK, we’re a close team with a strong mix of experience. We ensure every voice is heard equally, and that everyone has access to the opportunities and guidance they need to evolve and grow.
Our leadership team encourages open, frank discussion at every level, and it’s an approach that helps us make positive changes quickly. If something’s not working, we raise it. Then we get together and improve it. That’s what powering a wave of change is all about.
Read more about our values, history and people on the About Us page
How to apply
If this all sounds right up your street, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your covering letter and CV by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Please note: Due to the volume of roles we’re recruiting right now, it’s not always possible to respond to all applications. We will endeavour to contact you quickly, but if you haven’t heard back from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application hasn’t been shortlisted at this time.