About the role:
As a learning content developer, you will be expected to use a mix of creative and technical skills to enhance our proposition. Therefore, pragmatic thinking and conceptualisation of the content is key.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for using various digital platforms and tools, to support delivery of our eLearning content and knowledge strategy (both for our internal consultants and end user platform clients). You get to enjoy a great deal of independence and will have a chance to define what great knowledge content delivery should be at Proteus. While previous experience in eLearning content creation is expected, creativity and out of the box thinking will be the key to success in this role.
- +2 years of experience in developing learning and certification-based content for a variety of delivery formats (write courses, presentations, video, certification programs etc).
- Passionate and curious about how best to bring to life the combination of our rich know-how, codified experience and data insights in innovative ways to solve business and client problems.
- Ability to translate technical methods, IP, and knowledge content, through a variety of mediums, into well-understood information, utilising our brand and tone of voice.
- Experience with utilising content delivery platforms, learning management systems and digital journey authoring platforms.
- Ability to learn and become confident working with new software, familiarity with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Adobe packages.
- A can-do problem solving attitude and able to self-manage workload.
- Excellent written/verbal communication within a learning-based environment.
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of change management or project delivery beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent full time contract
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or Proteus offices
- Open leave policy and unlimited PTO
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension Scheme with 5% Employer Contribution
- Quarterly all-company social events (usually London or Edinburgh).
What it’s like to work here
Although we’re based in various locations across the UK, we’re a close team with a strong mix of experience. We ensure every voice is heard equally, and that everyone has access to the opportunities and guidance they need to evolve and grow.
Our leadership team encourages open, frank discussion at every level, and it’s an approach that helps us make positive changes quickly. If something’s not working, we raise it. Then we get together and improve it. That’s what powering a wave of change is all about.
Read more about our values, history and people on the About Us page
How to apply
If this all sounds right up your street, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your covering letter and CV by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Please note: Due to the volume of roles we’re recruiting right now, it’s not always possible to respond to all applications. We will endeavour to contact you quickly, but if you haven’t heard back from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application hasn’t been shortlisted at this time.