About the role:
As the leading provider of insights and software for large scale organisational change management, it’s no surprise that data storytelling and innovative visualisation of complex insights are a key part of our Change Science, which underpins all we do. You’ll be exposed to a unique and forward thinking set of projects and challenges to accelerate the creation of client, sector and industry insights.
What you’ll do
You will make a tangible impact on our internal and external customers by advising and consulting on how to build engaging and interactive data-driven solutions that provide high-impact insights and recommendations.
You will help manage standardised data visualisation outputs across a range of our consulting services and product solutions, while ensuring the connection with other parts of Change Science are maintained. Working closely with subject matter experts and data analysts to deliver accurate, meaningful, actionable insights and recommendations through best-in-class data visualisations and infographics to support decision making. We are looking for people that enjoy data storytelling and producing engaging graphic presentations that are driven by data, understanding how to present narratives and visualise data to different audiences in unique and interactive ways.
- +2 years information design experience; strong data visualisation experience focusing on interface and data display for web, mobile and desktop applications.
- Passionate about data and curious about how we can visualise it in innovative ways to solve business and client problems.
- Ability to develop new innovative Data Visualisation solutions from conception to implementation, providing a high level of both technical skill, design and infographic recommendations.
- Experience in the latest data manipulation and dashboarding techniques, turning data into engaging insight and recommendations for action.
- Mastery of your tools, such as Power Bi/QlikView/Tableau/Yellowfin.
- Working across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, extracting information, and identifying linkages across disparate data sets.
- Strong process—concept and refine designs through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual designs and interactive pieces.
- Familiarity with Python, HTML, CSS and Java Script would also be helpful.
- Experience of embedding data visualisation in product / SaaS solutions would be beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent full time contract
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or Proteus offices
- Open leave policy and unlimited PTO
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension Scheme with 5% Employer Contribution
- Quarterly all-company social events (usually London or Edinburgh).
What it’s like to work here
Although we’re based in various locations across the UK, we’re a close team with a strong mix of experience. We ensure every voice is heard equally, and that everyone has access to the opportunities and guidance they need to evolve and grow.
Our leadership team encourages open, frank discussion at every level, and it’s an approach that helps us make positive changes quickly. If something’s not working, we raise it. Then we get together and improve it. That’s what powering a wave of change is all about.
Read more about our values, history and people on the About Us page
How to apply
If this all sounds right up your street, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your covering letter and CV by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Please note: In normal circumstances, we would respond to all applicants with feedback, but due to the number of roles we’re recruiting right now, it’s just not possible. So while we know it’s not ideal, if you haven’t heard back from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application hasn’t been shortlisted at this time.