About the role:
As Customer Success Lead working within the Customer Success team, you will play a key role in the successful onboarding of new customers and the building of lasting relationships with them. The primary focus of this role is to understand the current ways of working and change management processes of new customers, and to help them map these to Sharktower, in order to set it up in the best way possible. This, in turn, will ensure Sharktower remains a core part of their operations and will allow them to maximise the return on their investment in Sharktower.
What you’ll do
You will work with the customer to understand their current project data and operating model. You will also
- Use your delivery experience to help customers transition their ways of working
- Ensure that users are trained and up-to-date on platform functionality and best practices
- Gather reporting requirements, working with our visualisation team to create custom dashboards
- Work with the Customer Success Director as part of our ongoing customer relationship building.
If you have a passion for delivery, enjoy forming strong relationships with customers and supporting them in improving their ways of working, we’d love to speak to you. Ideally you have:
- Experience in delivery across a variety of projects/industries (IT/change management preferred)
- Understanding of different project methodologies/tooling and right-fit project management
- Experience of delivering implementations of SaaS-based solutions
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- The ability to build strong relationships and drive change
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- 35 hours per week
- Hybrid working environment – we meet up in our Edinburgh office 2-3 times a month, so you’ll ideally live nearby (it’s right in the city centre, so that’s handy). For the rest of the time, you can work from home or the office – entirely up to you.
- Open leave policy and unlimited PTO
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension Scheme with 5% Employer Contribution.
- Quarterly all-company social events (usually London or Edinburgh)
What it’s like to work here
Although we’re based in various locations across the UK, we’re a close team with a strong mix of experience. We ensure every voice is heard equally, and that everyone has access to the opportunities and guidance they need to evolve and grow.
Our leadership team encourages open, frank discussion at every level, and it’s an approach that helps us make positive changes quickly. If something’s not working, we raise it. Then we get together and improve it. That’s what powering a wave of change is all about.
Read more about our values, history and people on the About Us page
How to apply
If this all sounds right up your street, please email your covering letter and CV to our Customer Success Director, Lynsey Taylor – just hit the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
No agencies please – we’ve got it covered.